visits since August 2006     Atom XML feed     About this site     Guestbook     Contact

Editorials: Episodics: 2006 Sep 07 | Screencaps: IV.F.Aug28 & Aug29&30
Videos: As Time Goes By | Graphics: 1 banner | Fan Fiction: STA Episode 1




Guestbook added

Last night I recieved a lovely enail from someone who didn't leave their name, and while I found it extremely gratifying that somebody felt this place worthy enough of a response when it's not even fully up and running yet, I was wondering if they meant to leave their message in the guestbook instead of sending it to me personally, because no name or e-mail was left for me to respond to (if you're reading this -- thank you!), and it really was a nice message and I'd like it if its destiny included more than sitting in my inbox for the rest of its days.

So I decided that instead of just using a blog post as a holder for the guestbook, I'd use an actual guestbook service. So if anyone's out there (including the aforementioned kind soul), check it out. Yes, it's Bravenet, and yes it's the free service, so that means annoying ads. Sorry! Me so poor!

(Not meant to diss Bravenet, for all the ads they sure do well in a pinch. Thanks Dave!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home