visits since August 2006     Atom XML feed     About this site     Guestbook     Contact

Editorials: Episodics: 2006 Sep 07 | Screencaps: IV.F.Aug28 & Aug29&30
Videos: As Time Goes By | Graphics: 1 banner | Fan Fiction: STA Episode 1




"Second Time Around" - Episode 1

I've finally finished the first episode of my first fanfiction, Second Time Around (working title). Er, almost. There's this one little chunk that I couldn't hammer out, I've left it bold and italicized and explained in capital letters, it's not that consequential anyway, I'll fix it later. I am starting with Jack's first utterance upon his return to the show in 2001, and then winging it from there, so some things are the same and some things are new. As the story goes on just about everything will be new, but baby steps for now. As in the actual episode, this covers J/J's arrival to the Paris airport, but I removed a lot of the goofy slapstick Jack stuff, because billyjill no dig that. I am also holding off on Jennifer reminiscing fondly about Jack in the name of delayed gratification, and so instead I've tried to set up my plot here. I'm going to have J/J spend more time in Paris after the coronation massacre, so I've got a few pieces to move into position, for now and for down the road.

Second Time Around, Part I: There's No Place Like Home Episode index: 001 Air date: 2001 February 5 Alice prods Jack to go to Paris, since Jennifer will be attending the Von Amburg coronation there. With a plethora of motives and a stolen press pass in tow Jack high-tails it to the Paris airport, where he, Jennifer and her peculiar plane seat neighbor await their luggage, unbeknownst to each other ... at first ...

Read on +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home