visits since August 2006     Atom XML feed     About this site     Guestbook     Contact

Editorials: Episodics: 2006 Sep 07 | Screencaps: IV.F.Aug28 & Aug29&30
Videos: As Time Goes By | Graphics: 1 banner | Fan Fiction: STA Episode 1




New link added

You gotta believe that characters as passionate as Jack and Jennifer inspire some pretty passionate fans. Don't believe me? Check out this blog from the mysteriously monikered L, The Jack and Jennifer Supercouple. Now in the time I have been on the 'net, in a soap capacity anyway, I have gotten to know L as one of the most insightful and articulate Jack and Jennifer fans around. So if ramblings of minorly obsessed fans holds any interest for you (which I assume it does, if you're here!), definitely check that one out!

2 Comments:

Blogger L said...

My analysis doesn't even begin to touch yours for eloquence of expression.

Thanks for the wonderful compliment.

Friday, October 20, 2006 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger L said...

btw, I changed this to be jackandjennifer.blogspot.com

Janet and Jacksgirl and I spend lots of cycles analyzing where we won't hurt other's feelings.

Friday, August 03, 2007 1:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home